It’s really important we keep a safe and vegan place for our community to please read this BEFORE applying to be a Vendor Below
IN VEGANS WE TRUST Role in the Marketplace
Think of us as the owner of a virtual piazza hosting a wonderfully cruelty-free market that’s open 24/7. We welcome you to set up your ‘tent’ and sell within the guidelines we’ve established for everyone to thrive. You are responsible for staying within the guidelines, product inventory and shipping. We are responsible for implementing, facilitating and enforcing guidelines to benefit all.
What CAN NOT be sold?
NOTHING that exploits animals. NO animal products, NO animal by-products, NO products tested on animals, NO exceptions!
– Gambling services
– Hazardous/toxic good or materials
– Sexual services/trafficking
– Illegal substances or prescription products
– Resale. (Such as selling a news subscription that is offered for free by the original maker. Or reselling a subscription you are paying for)
– Selling of recalled products
– Stolen goods
– Third-party infringement
– Gift cards – Unless it’s for YOUR company.
– Soliciting unnecessary personal information
– Used cosmetics
– Descriptions/How-To guides for illegal drugs or activities
– Embargoed goods
– Hate items – we do not promote hatred in any way
– Government-issued Identifications/material
Sexual Wellness Products
Listing Mature Products/Content
– Explicit content will not appear in the public areas of your account.
– The main image on the listing of your item MUST be kept appropriate for general audiences. You may add additional images that display your product.
Items/Services NOT Permitted
– Sending personal sexual content
– Sexual services
– Any inappropriate images/content/suggestive material of minors based on your local laws.
If your content is found to be a little too risqué, it may be subject to review. However, we will work with you as much as possible to ensure your listing complies with guidelines.
For the last two sections (and life in general) stick to these golden rules, folks:
Keep it legal!
Keep it safe!
Keep it vegan!
Photos Must Match the Description
Please make sure you give an accurate description of the service/product that you are selling.
Expiration dates must be clearly printed or included on all applicable products.
Do not Provide False Information When Joining
Impersonating or providing false information will not be tolerated.
We do not require that you use a certain carrier, but our site integrates with Ship Station.
We Advise the Following:
– Ship every order with tracking/insurance to avoid any loss of goods/money.
– List realistic handling times.
– For international shipments: You are shipping out of the country of origin, advise that taxes and import duties may apply and that they are not included in the cost of the purchase.
– List your shipping options clearly.
– List your cancellation policy clearly.
Make your return policy as clear as possible for review prior to sale. There are no limits on your return policy. This is up to you…. but it must be clearly visible.
Positive Experience – We want to Promote a Thriving Marketplace
If a buyer has not had their questions answered about an order, they may ask us to step in and help. We will then give you a nudge to see what’s up. P
– Do not list products as in stock that you do not have. If you are making products to order, please state on the listing the time frame needed to fulfill.
Liability for Sellers
You have read and understood that you are solely responsible for the safety of your products and hold all responsibility for any kind of loss, damages, injury, rights, claims, expenses that may arise from your product(s). IN VEGANS WE TRUST will not be held responsible for any of the above.
You agree that if you breach any of the terms you may be suspended or have your account terminated immediately.
You are responsible for ensuring your product are within the law, including international/federal law if you are shipping internationally or across states.
You are responsible for the security of your account. IVWT is not responsible.
Permission to use your content: we will never claim to own your product or content but may use it in promotional material or to help IVWT achieve its goals.
You agree to not purposefully harm any of the IVWT sites. If these terms change, you will be notified via the email registered with your account.